Friday, December 9, 2011

The Gospel is Perfect! People are not.

The title pretty much sums up how I have been feeling for a while now.

Forgive my complaints, but I just have a hard time when I show up late to a Christmas Party because of work, only to find my husband and child sitting alone at a table in the middle of the crowded room, with about 6 chairs to spare.

Maybe this should bug me as much as it does, but I know everyone hates to feel like the outcast.

I know that in new wards everyone is shy, everyone stuggles with being out of their comfort zone, getting to know new people, getting the hang of new callings, etc. But I feel like I have put myself out there a lot; trying to be a part of the ward, helping out sisters when they ask, being cheerful and talkative...

And this was a burn.

1 comment:

  1. You are alive!! So glad!! I feel the same way, a new ward is hard!

    ReplyDelete