Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its a GIRL!!!


Here I am at 20 weeks! I can't believe I am half way already! Looking back that the first 20 weeks it seems to have flown by but the next seem like forever, but I'm sure when she is here it will all seem like it happened in the blink of an eye! So I am getting "thicker" but haven't quite popped out yet. I am hoping that will come soon so I don't just look like I am gaining a few extra pounds like I do now. And I apologize again, I am not all that photogenic and it is kind of awkward to take these pictures, at least for me. Anyone else feel that way?


HERE SHE IS!!
So sorry about the super bad fuzzy picture. I was relying on my "super awesome picture taking abilities". And we can all see how that turned out. but you can see her profile kind of so that's good! The tech said that everything looks really good and that is a relief! I was thinking she was a boy but the most important thing is that she is healthy! I don't know if I have felt her yet. Every once in a while I will feel something and I wonder, but nothing to big. And during the ultrasound she didn't seem to be moving to much so I wonder if she will just be a very laid back baby... maybe... well anyway thanks for your guesses! We will continue to keep you posted!
P.S. We are thinking of names but we would LOVE any suggestions so feel free to leave a few if you have any! thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! I, for one, am glad that you are having a girly girl! They are super fun! I can't believe you are already at 20 weeks--you're tiny! I know, I didn't like the pictures either, but keep taking them--you will be glad you did, and it will be fun to look back at them (and to one day show them to her!). As for names--I love "Rachel" and "Heidi"--haha! I wonder why! Anyway, we also really liked "Gretchen", but George's niece already had that name (but don't let things like family members' already having those names keep you from naming your little angel anything you darn well please) : ) Congratulations to you! I'm just tickled for you!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey or Abigail is cute...if we had another girl, I would hope the hub would let me name her that! haha Congrats! Girls are brats, but because she's a girl and your a girl...you'll be the best of friends! :) no worries..you'll have fun with all the girly stuff!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should name her after me! :D You never know, maybe she'll be a boyly girl. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete