Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lots of Weddings!

We had ANOTHER wedding! 2 weddings exactly 2 weeks apart! Needless to say it has been absolutely crazy lately. It has been so fun though! with all the craziness its fun to look back on all the time and effort put into them and you just can't help but feel good. Plus, its so fun to watch friends and family start an eternity with someone they love! This time is it was my best friend, Melissa's wedding. She got married in Manti. I had never been inside that temple and I will tell you that there is just something different about it! I mean, all temples are wonderful and amazing places to be, but I just had a different feeling while I was there. It was amazing! and the sealer did an AMAZING job! And of course... I had to post some pictures!
Here we are getting ready to take pictures outside the temple. and if you are wondering, that is Melissa's brother-in-law Aaron. He is a crack up!

Here they are coming out of the temple. They don't look happy at all do they ;)

Getting ready for bridesmaids pictures at Wadley Farms.

All the bridesmaids with Devin! (Obviously)

Awe! BFF's! HAHA just kidding but not really! I am so happy for her! it was such an awesome day! and she worked so hard to get there. She is a huge example to me!





3 comments:

  1. So, I just barely REALLY got the meaning of your URL. Whozitsthewhatsler, Fergus the Ostler, YOU the Ostlers... Yay for the slow one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Hannah!!! You look so cute!! And so does the bride..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lydia... yes that is what the URL means. Im surprised you didn't get it before, and you probably the biggest Danny Kaye fan out of the three of us! its okay though! thats funny!

    ReplyDelete