Monday, May 4, 2009

A little Refreshment

So after finals Corey and I were able to get away for a little while. My best friend lives out in Virginia and was very kind to let us come visit her and see the sites in Washington DC. It was a MUCH needed vacation and was so good to see her. Once again I don't really know how to navigate around the blog so I will have multiple posts with more pictures but as for now, enjoy! Here we are walking up to Lincoln.
This was one of the places I said was a must to visit! We were really only able to see one exhibit, but it was well worth it. As you can see Corey is pointing up to the sign for the Holocaust Museum, but I love the poster that says "think about what you saw" it was amazing! Going in and seeing "Daniel's Story" really touched me!

Here is Corey with FDR


And here we are in the FDR memorial. I love the water display that they do it is awesome!

Corey was getting a little intimidated by the size of his teeth at the Natural History Museum. A must if you have the chance to see the Smithsonian.





No comments:

Post a Comment