Thursday, May 21, 2009

A day late...

Sorry this post is a little late, and I don't know who is really going to care... but because of the fact that nothing really exciting has happened worthy of blogging about I will just share this...

SHAWN JOHNSON WON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!

I am so happy she won! I was rooting for her from the very beginning but my hopes were dwindling because of the judges being so hard on her. She was so precise and never messed up a dance, yet the judging paddles rarely went above 9's. So frustrating!!! Especially when she has a flawless performance once again in the final Paso, and Melissa Rycroft (who I don't really care for anyway) has an extremely visible mistake that one of the judges commented on and she still STILL ends up getting a higher score than Shawn! So I have to say well done Shawn and Mark and well done America for voting!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment