Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 weeks and counting!

So here I am at 36 weeks! I'm huge! I can't believe that we have less than a month left! Scary yet "oh my goodness we still have a month!"
I had my 36 week appointment this morning and it looks like baby is head down which is a good thing! Also (and I was a little surprised about this but...) I am a 1 cm dilated, and 50-60% effaced! crazy business! Dr. says we are moving right along. so that is good to hear.
My feet are super swollen. The only shoes I can wear are flip flops and even with those I still have to force my foot in them and wait until my feet mold to the shoe. Its kind of funny to see what my feet look like when I take my shoes off. HAHAHAHA!!!!
Baby is moving a lot! and she really likes my right side to the point that I have to push her back in so that my side doesn't split! but other than that I have had quite an easy pregnancy so I can't complain too much. :) lets just hope she comes around her due date! not too early, not too late:)

2 comments:

  1. You FINALLY look pregnant!!! (Instead of looking five months pregnant like you looked last month.) I want to come and rub your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you probably don't feel cute, but you are a totaly cute prego- I am pretty jealous of people like you who only get the belly. Can't believe she'll be here in a month :)!

    ReplyDelete