Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 weeks ago...


My baby is already 2 weeks and 4 days old! I can't believe it! And where there has been very little sleep there have also been some really good times. We have some really cute pictures but once again I am a techno tard and can't seem to get them on the computer. so I promise I will get them on here soon!
Sadie had her 2 week appointment yesterday and I am very happy to report that the Doctor said she looks perfect from head to toe! YAY!!! Her head is 36 cm. around. 50th percentile, Corey was really glad to hear that considering I have a very large head and his is kind of small so we evened out with her ;)
Weight: 9lbs 11oz. 90th percentile! She gained more than a pound after leaving the hospital! (she left the hospital at 8lbs 6oz.) That makes me feel good as a mom that I am feeding her enough!
Height: 23 inches!!!!!!!! +100 percentile!!!!! She is so long!!!!!
She has been so much fun to have around!
We are taking some newborn pictures tonight actually so I will make sure to get those up as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I miss your face! I am so happy you got on here--I've been anxious to hear how everything is going. So glad things seem to be going so well. I can't wait for more pix! Take care!
    Love (and big hugs, too)
    Christy

    ReplyDelete