Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy 2 months baby girl!!!

Yesterday Sadie turned 2 months!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! We had her 2 month appointment yesterday. The Doctor said she is looking great! She got her shots and was not very happy about it! Totally broke my heart to see her in pain. Here's how she measures up:

Head: 40 cm 80th percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz 80th percentile
Length: 24 1/2 inches +100th percentile

We have been battling sickness in our house, Corey got it, then I did... so its pretty inevitable that Sadie will get it. The Doctor says that her throat my be starting to hurt by the looks of it and with her shots and all we have made sure to give her some infant Tylenol. But she has been handling it really well and getting lots of sleep! In fact, she slept through the night last night!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she may be sick and that is definitely a contributor but a solid 8 hours does me some good as well!!! So thank you baby!!!

Here are a few pictures of the earlier days. It seems so long ago, yet just yesterday as well!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sadie! Hope she gets over the sickies fast--it's no fun when your little one isn't feeling well. Take care--miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're starting to feel better. Your baby is so cute. Maybe I'll have to borrow her sometime. I just love red hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 Months, Sadie!! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete