Thursday, October 22, 2009

If I can't do one, I will do the other...

So Corey and I decided to get away for the weekend and go to Moab. In fact I am in our hotel room as I am typing this. His parents have been kind enough to watch Sadie for the weekend, and while I am looking forward to a good nights sleep and only having to wake up to pump, I still miss my baby girl terribly!!!! So I decided that if I can't hold my baby and snuggle with her, then I will just have to look at super cute pictures of her and talk about how cute she is!
She has started to smile and laugh and it has just been SO MUCH FUN! I am really enjoying her being able to respond! And her smile just makes me melt!!!

Look at how cute she is!!! Sorry I am just a total cheese ball but I just love her so much and really miss her! So please bare with the super stinky cheese!
I love all the faces that she makes! Its really fun to watch her discover things and look at them for the first time.
We took her on a walk up the canyon and I think she really liked it. She did get sick of her car seat so we took her out and just carried her.
Here we are! Thanks Aunt Megan for buying Sadie that fun pink track suit! It has to be one of my favorite things to dress her in! And it keeps her warm!
And there they are! It was such a fun day!
I just had to post this picture! At my baby shower my mom gave me a whole bunch of dresses that have been in her cedar chest that my sisters and I wore as babies. This was one of them and it has to be my favorite little dress to put her in for church! SO CUTE!!! and in my opinion it doesn't look to bad for being over 20 years old!

Well, I am off to bed. Got a big day of hiking to do tomorrow! Thanks for letting me brag!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh! What a total cutiepatootie! LOVE the pictures--her smile melts my heart, too! Glad you are having a good time in Moab--you should go visit Sherry at Circle H Old Time Photo (it's just off the main drag in town). We went there and had a truly great time--you will absolutely love Sherry! Enjoy your trip, and thanks for sharing your little lovebug with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is changing so quickly. I need to come down and spend some time!

    ReplyDelete