Thursday, March 5, 2009

15 Weeks!

Okay so sorry about no smile or anything. It was early. But today marks 15 weeks for my pregnancy! I have a little something but I think I notice it more than anyone else. And I do have to say it is starting to feel crammed in my tummy. I can only wait to see what it is going to feel like in a couple months! The morning sickness is starting to go away but I do still have somedays that are hard to get through. and I have come to hate brushing my teeth, that always triggers my gag reflex! I am just glad I am over the worst of being sick! I am very thankful for that!

2 comments:

  1. you didn't tell me you had a blog! Or that it was okay to tell people about the babyness! But that's okay, I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete