Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding Bells...

Corey's brother, Jacob, got married this last Friday! It was really fun to be there! Here we are out side of the temple. I don't know if you can tell from my face, but it was cold!
And here is the happy couple! YAY for newlyweds! Corey and I (mostly me) we kind of sad to think that we aren't the newlyweds in the family anymore. but we are sure happy for them!

Here are the Ostler siblings, oldest to youngest. its kind of funny how they go short to taller to tallest, to shorter, to shortest! and of course Corey is making a face. HAHAHA!



Here are all the Bridesmaids with the Bride!



Here is a fun little picture, we were all making a "sassy" pose. Corey got a little shot of me.


1 comment:

  1. The Ostlers are all identical! That's so funny!

    Hannah, you look beautiful! Weddings are so fun!

    ReplyDelete