Friday, March 20, 2009

Guilty Pleasure


I love Dancing with the Stars! And the only problem I see with this is that my list of shows is just getting bigger and bigger. Not always the best, but this one I will watch and totally not feel bad about!
Corey is actually getting into it too which I love because he doesn't mind me watching. I do have to say though I could have a very detailed conversation about this to who ever may bring it up so be prepared.
But I do want to just make a few observations of what I have seen...
1. Shawn Johnson should win! because...
- she is GOOD!
- she is the youngest and smallest to ever be on so how cool would that be?!
- and she can pick up the routines and execute them like a professional!
2. They really need to stop giving Jonathan Roberts the lame partners! he is so good, yet he is always on of the first to leave.
3. I totally want Melissa Rycroft off the show! I think she is just using her "heartbreak" to her full advantage. SHE IS NOT A STAR!!! but America loves her right now so of course she is going to go far. And in my personal opinion, Jason (the bachelor) just needed to follow his heart and go with who he loved. I don't think he is a jerk at all but that is how America and tabloids portray him.
Anyway, sorry, I just have some opinions about the show. and those are just a few. but I just thought I would share some... Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Slackers! I didn't know you had a blog! Well . To tell you the truth I was amost offended that you asked the Freners to be your blog buddies, and not us... but then I saw that you already had us as buddies and I felt much better. Hooray for more people to stalk in the blogosphere! Also we want to hang out again

    ReplyDelete